Don't go givin' me ideas...
But really, this thing with a V8 is hard to steer, so doing the power steering - without all the fluid mess - should be really nice.

As of today, due to other home projects, I've only managed to get the front brakes and M/C removed for the Wilwood upgrade and pulled the coil springs and drilled for the Shelby drop. Once I drilled the holes I noticed there wasn't a solid 3 layers of metal in the holes (it's 3 layers of metal and the middle layer was missing in a couple spots where I drilled), so I made custom 3/16" x 2" x 1.25" washers, with holes strategically drilled in them, to add some support for the nuts holding the upper control arm. They are long enough to cover up the upper (original) holes on the engine side. I'll pack these 4 original holes from the tire side with seam sealer to keep water from splashing into the hole and promoting rust. I know there is some special alignment for this Shelby drop, but for now I used by phone level and took measurements before and will set it up to where it was for now. When it's all done it'll go in for an alignment once I know who can do it.

As Gene says... chip, chip, chip.