PDA

View Full Version : A little more info needed

Loren
August 8th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Hi. I have another question about my 63 Falcon wagon.I am wondering if anyone has a picture or diagram of the correct storage placement of the jack and assorted pieces with the spare tire.I can't seem to find any info on it.Thanks.......Loren

Luva65wagon
August 9th, 2020, 10:58 PM
When I had a 65 wagon I came up with my own placement because I couldn't find information on placement of these items either. I never really dug that hard, so if I find anything I'll post it here.

Loren
August 10th, 2020, 07:25 AM
OK. Thanks again for the advice.I will do that too......

Jeff W
August 15th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Right or wrong, here is how I have my 63 set up.

Loren
August 15th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the reply Jeff.Looks good to me....I have all the parts except the plate/threaded bolt the wing nut threads onto....I guess the search is on for that part.....Thanks again.......Loren

Jeff W
August 15th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Hi Loren, mi hardware came from a fellow club member that was junking a wagon. If you end up making one, notice the open slot on the plate just below the bolt... that corespondent to a tan that is sticking out inside the spare tire well. Helps keep it in place.

let me know if you need measurements or better pictures.

Loren
August 15th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Hi Jeff. Thanks for the info. I will take a closer look in the next few days. I'm just putting the heater box/motor etc back in the car. Took it out to check the heater core,as I just got this wagon,only to find a brand new heater core already installed! Good news but a few hours of work for nothing....but best to check now rather than later I guess. I will stay in touch.....Loren