PDA

View Full Version : 64/65 door GLASS 2 door post wanted

Wilbur
April 19th, 2018, 01:17 AM
Does anyone have driver's side and passenger side door glass for a Falcon two door post car, 1964 or 1965? A windshield is also needed but most important are the aforementioned windows. Thank you

Luva65wagon
April 19th, 2018, 11:12 PM
They are the same, left and right, just the bracket on the bottom is installed as needed for side you need.

That said I'm certain I have a few of each side I've been trying not to take to the dump hoping someone will need them someday. Just like certain exhaust manifolds
No windshields though. These are not very expensive new, so any glass shop can order them for about $200-300 based upon my last need of one.

Note also that Sedans, Rancheros and two door wagons use the same door glass 1960-1965.

Wilbur
April 21st, 2018, 02:29 AM
They are the same, left and right, just the bracket on the bottom is installed as needed for side you need.

That said I'm certain I have a few of each side I've been trying not to take to the dump hoping someone will need them someday. Just like certain exhaust manifolds
No windshields though. These are not very expensive new, so any glass shop can order them for about $200-300 based upon my last need of one.

Note also that Sedans, Rancheros and two door wagons use the same door glass 1960-1965.

Wow, I did not know that, 60-65 all use the same door glass! And I thought I was a Falcon expert! :-)

Okay, good, thank you, I will send you a message!