Luva65wagon
January 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
The next club meeting will be held at our usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
3040 NE 45th St.
Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., January 18th
Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early. or earlier, especially if you want to grab a burger. This so we can start on-time.

As usual, look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area).

Please plan to stop by if you can.

Main topics this meeting:
- Club events for 2017

Gitanesteel
January 10th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Possible I can attend - will depend on this weather crud going on here in central WA

BadBird
January 17th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Hope everyone can make it. See you there. Larry and Carol

Jeff W
January 17th, 2017, 11:12 PM
I will send the treasury report with Kenny. I have two school functions Wednesday night so my wife and I will need to divide and conquer.

Gitanesteel
January 18th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Tentative right now - got a bunch of freezing rain last night and there's more in the forecast. If it continues I'll have to put it off a month or so until things are hopefully better.

Luva65wagon
January 18th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Tentative right now - got a bunch of freezing rain last night and there's more in the forecast. If it continues I'll have to put it off a month or so until things are hopefully better.

Scott - the next meeting is March 15 and I suspect weather will be a little better by then. Raining cats and dogs here, so everyone coming wear your galoshes.

Gitanesteel
January 18th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Thanks Roger. March looks better. Kind of a mute point now as Snoqualmie Pass is closed for the rest of today and tonight.

BadBird
January 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
At the meeting we were talking about our memberships and I was not sure when I last paid my Falcon Club of America dues. There may be others that were negligent like me. Well, I feel better now. I am paid up. Larry

Luva65wagon
January 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Anyone logged in can go here to check their membership status.

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums/payments.php

I know we don't...

:~:

... as often as we should, but we've been slacking (some of us) keeping current. Even I forgot to for a long time (time flies and all that). Benefits to club members (this forum, tech days, cruises, etc. ) is because we're club with members working towards a goal, which is obviously promoting the survival of the Falcon and all that pertains.

So if you're needing to renew, now's as good a time as any.

[thumb]

BadBird
January 24th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Roger, doesn't that just show who has paid their Rainier Falcons membership? I was talking about the FCA dues. Larry

Luva65wagon
January 24th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Oh. Yeah. Not sure we can ever know "today" if your FCA membership is current. We ask for your FCA membership number when you join, but you're probably on the honor system unless we really want to get all FBI on every member. I don't have time to do that. Or the interest. ;)

MacDee
January 25th, 2017, 02:30 PM
I always just responded to the post card the FCA sent to me. Of course, I haven't tracked to be sure I got one every year!

Luva65wagon
January 25th, 2017, 03:47 PM
One year it slipped through some very large crack and I did get a second request.

Here it went on a long while until (at a meeting) someone mentioned how far some of us had lapsed. "Technically" officers of the club are not required to pay dues, but we all do it anyway.

Gitanesteel
January 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Besides the FCA membership directory is there a list anywhere of Rainier chapter members? Curious to see where everyone is at - more specifically how many members are in central and eastern Washington.

Luva65wagon
January 25th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Look above in the main menu and click on Community then Paid Members. Some of those unpaid have long-since ago moved away or dissappeared from view. Some of you (take a look) are actually still very present.

Luva65wagon
January 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Community > Member List is all of the forum members, but may be one-time or no-time posters. The lurkers of forums, or those who come and then go, is how most forums go.

pbrown
January 30th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Go to Community > Paid Members to see if you are paid up on your chapter dues.