Luva65wagon
August 31st, 2016, 08:34 AM
The next club meeting will be held one week early this time at our usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
3040 NE 45th St.
Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., Sept 14th
Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early. or earlier, especially if you want to grab a burger. This so we can start on-time.

As usual, look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area).

I hope you can plan to attend this meeting if you can.

Main topics this meeting:
- Club futures
- Meeting days and dates

Bill Pierce
August 31st, 2016, 08:32 PM
I'll be over your way that week taking a class. I will try to make it by there to meet you boys. Last time I was in that neighborhood on a Wednesday evening traffic way crazy.

Luva65wagon
September 1st, 2016, 08:52 AM
Seattle is getting to be that way any time of the day or week. Any more I avoid the freeway and use side streets about 99% of the time. The freeway reminds me of the movie DeathRace 2000.

Gitanesteel
September 10th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Crud, I'll be in Enumclaw for work on Mon/Tues but back in Eburg in on Wednesday for my daughter's softball game

BadBird
September 10th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Carol and I plan to be there. Probably no Falcon though. Larry

SmithKid
September 14th, 2016, 10:03 AM
It's still looking like I'll be there! [yay]

Luva65wagon
September 14th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Me too...

:cool:

Luva65wagon
September 15th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Thanks to everyone who made it to the meeting last night. Much appreciate that.

We do miss seeing some of you who have not been there in a while, and rarely post here anymore. We hope you are doing well and would like to hear from you. We are probably lax in mentioning this and should make this clearer when months go by and you (and you know who you are) are now long MIA. Let us know what's happening with you!

Very much appreciate meeting and hearing the great suggestions our newest member-to-be Mike Watson made last night. Hopefully we can help you out and make you comfortable with your new-to-you Falcon; whether it is here on the forum, Facebook, or in person.

Tikitime
September 20th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Hey Guys!

It was a blast to hang out and attend the meeting. Ive paid my dues to the FCA, I am awaiting my membership details. Once I have them Ill sign up here :)

-Michael

Bill Pierce
September 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
It was nice to meet you there. Post some pictures of your car Mike!

Tikitime
September 20th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Ill Start up a new thread in just a few minutes.

-Michael