PDA

View Full Version : May 2014 meeting

Jeff W
April 21st, 2014, 10:20 PM
I am checking the calendar ... did we decide to move May's meeting up a week because of the swap meet? I have down May 14th @ 7:00pm

Luva65wagon
April 21st, 2014, 10:43 PM
Yes - it will be the 14th, just prior to the swap meet the following weekend.

redfalken
April 21st, 2014, 11:32 PM
I hope to have the flyers with me for the Mini-Regional. I'd like everyone to grab a few and maybe stick them under the wiper of any Falcon you see parked or at a car show over the summer.

We will do a postcard sized version to mail out to members in the FCA directory.

Jeff W
April 22nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
Did we want to make a large version to post on an easel at the Swap Meet?

Maybe one of us has access to a large format color printer.

redfalken
April 22nd, 2014, 07:32 PM
[AGREE]

Good idea! If no one has access to a printer, we should should dip into the budget and get one done at Kinkos.

Jeff W
April 22nd, 2014, 07:55 PM
[AGREE]

Good idea! If no one has access to a printer, we should should dip into the budget and get one done at Kinkos.

:WHATTHE: Sounds expensive... I'll just have my kids draw something with crayons :ROTFLMAO:

MacDee
May 13th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Drat!!
I am not going to be able to make it to the meeting. However, I WILL be at the swap meet bright and early Saturday to help set up the banner.
(I hope I can find the stall....)

Jeff W
May 13th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Drat!!
I am not going to be able to make it to the meeting. However, I WILL be at the swap meet bright and early Saturday to help set up the banner.
(I hope I can find the stall....)

Great you will be at the swap! Same booth as last year by the entrance... if it's dry look for Gene's cool Ranchero and the white tent without the banner installed:ROTFLMAO:

Luva65wagon
May 13th, 2014, 10:11 PM
And if rain threatens I will bring out my not as cool black Ranchero to contrast against the white tent without banner.

And I have the banner and last years poles with the parts stash.

dhbfaster
May 14th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Ug...missing another meeting. Got stuck an extra day in New York due to the crazy weather on the east coast (at my sons Graduation) and now a day late on everything at work today. :doh:
If there's anything I can possibly help with- please feel free to ask.