PDA

View Full Version : monroe SM

falcon cobra
May 8th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Hey is the rainier falcon's doing the swap meet this year? if so better get all the stuff together....I'am sure we have a lot of it.....jh:rocker:

SmithKid
May 8th, 2012, 04:56 PM
It was decided a number of months ago at the meeting, that the Rainier Falcons were going to cut the "junky" type stuff back this year, and going with just new or very good items, and further that our goal this year is to promote the club.

Luva65wagon
May 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Most of the stuff going is up in my loft. I won't need to go on Friday to bring that (but may go on Saturday to shop :) ).

We have a club meeting on May 16th to finalize the work schedule, etc., but yes, all new or very-good condition items only with the real goal being present as a club and promoting the club.

redfalken
June 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Photo #1: Pat tells joke. Jeff wonders how much those armrests go for. Gene ponders the joke.

Photo #2: Gene is amused. Jeff still thinks that's a lot for armrests. Pat is cool as a cucumber under his canopy.

falcon cobra
June 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Thats great kenny, maybe you should start a rainier falcons comic strip and post it once a month or so, you could take picts at the shows and the meetings...and add the captions... jh