Thread: 1962 Falcon - Seattle-Northgate area

1962 Falcon - Seattle-Northgate area

Hey all, a very nice older couple have decided to, after 55 years of ownership, to to sell their Falcon. They are no longer able to get out and about in it and want it to go to a new home. She bought it brand-new.

Though it is by no means a show-car, it is a clear survivor car. No major issues seen, body is arrow straight with only a few very little rust issues. It has been garaged its entire life, interior is near new with only driver side seat wear. The 170 with 2-speed has less than 100K original miles. Her husband has kept the car maintained - and please note the electric counter near the start solenoid to show how many start cycles it has seen (since install of that part anyway).

She doesn't want a web presence, so if you are interested in the car please send me a PM and I will get you in touch with her. She wants to put the car into the hands of someone who will love it.

Price is $4500 OBO for the car simply due to how original it is, but you can negotiate that with her if interested. You could pretty much clean it up and drive it as is - it is that clean (under the dust).

Update: She has since cleaned up the car some since I took these pictures and her son did a little driving of it recently. This car isn't a big fixer-upper car. It goes. Will need tabs now (as of Aug 31), but I suspect most will swap to collector plates when transferring title.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; September 2nd, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Hey all - just pinging this ad up the list a little. I hope someone who needs a new Falcon will give it a look-see.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Larry - I can check to see if this car is still around.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"