Thread: Ranchero carberator

Thumbs up Ranchero carberator

Have a Rebuilt CARBORATOR to sell or trade, Carburetor never used after being rebuilt .Located in WEST COVINA Ca. THANKS Carburetor is off 62 Falcon Ranchero ,rebuilt about two weeks ago .
    Last edited by woodstocka1; April 25th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

How about a little more info?

What model carburetor?
    What year?

Who rebuilt it and how long ago?

How about a price?
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

62falcon Ranchero

I started to fix up a 62 ranchero that was kind of beat up and I had trouble finding parts for it so I wound up buying a second Ranchero for parts needed and selling the parts I didn't want .I had planed to keep the extra Carburetor so I had it rebuilt about two weeks ago but when I got it back I couldn't use it because the set up was different and I decided to rebuilt the one that came with the org. Truck and sell this one. This Carb. Came off a 62 ranchero and the only markings I found was Fomocd and K under it ,anyway it looked like Fomocd . It was written in fancy print. I really wanted a 62 orig. Steering wheel for it so I don't even know what to ask for it ,but being that sound more knowledgeable then myself and like myself looking for decent price for parts needed ,give me an idea .

A picture says a thousand words [as they say], so it would really help to see a picture of it... maybe?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"