Thread: !962 Ranchero - Lake City

!962 Ranchero - Lake City

Saw this car on my way to work and slowed to snap a picture. It looks to be a pretty clean '62 Ranchero they're asking $5995 for. May be a bit much, but I may swing by and just peek at it - if they don't sell it first.

It's on Lake City Way around 102nd or so. D&J is the name of the place, if I recall correctly.

They had a '63 hardtop a few years ago I was very tempted to buy, to flip, but times were tight then... interestingly the same way they are now... hmmm...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; April 2nd, 2014 at 04:10 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I saw that one posted on Craigslist as well. The posted it as "show quality" with excellent paint etc.. Also in the add they take Visa, MC, or American Express.. I say go for it!!

CL >seattle >seattle >all for sale / wanted >cars & trucks - by dealer
    contact x prohibited[?] Posted: 12 hours ago
    1962 Ford Ranchero.....EXTRAORDINARY......SHOW BODY/Paint....SEXY..... - $5800 (VISA, master & debit cards WELCOME)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    10315 Lake City Way NE
    (google map) (yahoo map)

1962 Ford Rancher manual transmission title : clean

more ads by this user
    This 1962 Ranchero knocked my socks off when I saw it. The body is as straight as a pin. The pictures don't do justice. It was just traded-in right here!. CLEAN TITLE. If you see a flaw in any paint photos, that is either a reflection or a pine needle. The chrome & stainless is amazing. ZERO RUST. Drives like a dream (it was driven here from Lake Stevens. Guaranteed to draw a crowd at an car show or social.
    MUSEUM CURATORS WELCOME.

More photos available upon request.
    I have extensive experience shipping vehicles. Email for a quote. Last week I shipped a Jeep Wrangler (COD) to Westerville, OH for $650.

C & J Auto Sales
    10307 Lake City Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98125
    (206)523-8755

If you have something you would like to sell or trade-in, call the WE BUY ANYTHING hot line, (206)523-8755 (phone offers gladly)
    do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 4404001550 posted: 12 hours ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
    Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.
    © 2014 craigslist help safety privacy feedback cl jobs terms about mobile
    Last edited by doghows; April 2nd, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Yes Roger...... His and hers Rancheros!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Small world story around this car. After seeing it yesterday and before posting this thread I got a phone call yesterday and a message left from somebody selling a bunch of parts he didn't need. So I called him back today and Gene and I drove out to his house (north of Gene in Everett) and looked at his little pile of parts. Just a pile like we all get rid of after a restoration, but enough interesting extra's to offer him something and take it all away. I may just break even, which is fine. But we're chatting and he runs into the house to grab a picture of the car he just sold - a blue 62 Ranchero. Gene and I look at each other and I grab my phone and show him the picture. It was his. He said it was nice, but he didn't mention show quality, but mentioned the guy who bought it [said he] intended to keep it. Apparently not.

I may still go look, but I do not need - nor want - another project [yet].
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"