Thread: Hello!!

Hello!!

Just ran across this forum and have had fun looking through it. I am currently finishing up a 1963 Futura Convertible and am down to the the little things...which are time consuming and annoying at times. All in all its been fun. The car was found in an old shop and a restoration was started in the mid 80's. The owner, a friend of mines dad, lost interest, got busy whatever and it sat there until his son asked if I was interested. I was! At any rate I am down to finding the last bits to get it done for the summer. At any rate, this is a cool site...thanks for having me! DJ

IMG_1876.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; March 15th, 2016 at 12:22 PM.

Nice convertible! Welcome and feel free to post as many pics as you want.

Not clear where you are located, but it looks like it had Washington plates on the trailer, yes? If so, hope to see it cruising the shows someday.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"