Thread: Newbie

Hello everyone... My name is Ken & I own a 1965 Ranchero Deluxe & a 1964 Falcon Tudor. I'm currently driving my 65 daily & am starting to restore my 64 Tudor. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas & insights with you good folks here.

Welcome Ken. We like fotos of the cars and the projects. Was the Ranchero a project to get it on the road? Is the '64 a roller/runner? Keep us posted on your progress.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Smithkid,
    I'll need to get back to my own computer to send pics of my 64 & 65. The 65 Ranchero was purchased in 2001 & put on the road in 2011. I originally got it as a project for me & my daughter but she decided to get married instead of working on a car. I left it in the back of my lot until 2011 & put it to use. It's now a daily driver & has been since Nov. 2011. The 64 is a roller. I bought it 2 years ago (2013) & have been acquiring parts for it since. It had no motor/trans or interior when I bought it. I'll post pics soon.
    Ken

Welcome, and look forward to the pics Ken.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Welcome from me too Ken. Always happy to see more Falcon projects come through.

Just curious, is Sand Springs in Oklahoma? Didn't recognize it, so Google is my friend. Are there any local OK chapters of the Falcon Club out there near you? Most of us are here is Washington, but not all of us. As time goes by we have many people active here from all parts of the world. And Florida.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Luva65Wagon,
    Yes, Sand Springs, Okla........& there are no Falcon clubs here. I did go to the Nationals in Tulsa a couple of years ago. I was driving by & saw all the Falcons in the hotel parking lot & stopped and scored a few parts for my cars. I was driving my 65 Ranchero when I stopped. There were some really NICE cars there.... maybe some day I can get mine in good enough condition to enter the shows.

That's the good thing with most Falcon owners... they just like seeing them. No matter what shape they are in.

Unless, of course, they have Chevy motors in them or something like that.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"