Thread: Next for a shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looking nice Scott. You sure you don't need a herd of Falcons to park all around it? I hear of a few in the Cle Elum area. FWIW I will be looking at the collection to give an assessment to the lady who owns them in the next few days. I'm heading over to CDA ID this weekend and then up to Colville to spread my moms ashes up where she was born and - will stop and look at them on the way home. Sounds like an interesting collection.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    Looking nice Scott. You sure you don't need a herd of Falcons to park all around it? I hear of a few in the Cle Elum area. FWIW I will be looking at the collection to give an assessment to the lady who owns them in the next few days. I'm heading over to CDA ID this weekend and then up to Colville to spread my moms ashes up where she was born and - will stop and look at them on the way home. Sounds like an interesting collection.

I have spoken to the owner of those cars as well and was planning on checking them out. Maybe we can coordinate a time to be there together. I'll be in Montesano all day Saturday but other than that I'm open. I told my wife about it and got the "you're not getting another Falcon" comment. We'll see. I plan on retiring in 5 yrs so I need a project, right?
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Scott - Looks like we'll be shooting for a return to Seattle on Monday sometime. Not sure the exact time. Probably leave CDA right after breakfast and end up in Cle Elum about 5 hours later? I don't travel over that direction and back enough to set into my brain how long of a drive it is.

I guess Google is your friend. Just over 3 hours drive in light traffic. So, being a Monday, 4 hours. Assume between 2 and 3 PM on Monday. I've yet to confirm with the owner their availability, which I'll do tomorrow. If you're able, would be great.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"