Thread: Club Meeting Jan 16th 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club Meeting Jan 16th 2019

Here we are, moments away from (or for you... being in) a new year. Happy New Year!

For me this last year has been a whirlwind of mostly non-Falcon stuff, but things are finally slowing down and I can focus a little better on what's up with the club. My remodel is done, I'm moved in, my northern estate is sold and closing this week (fingers crossed), and though I don't have a garage - or a reliable Ranchero - things on those fronts are jelling.

To me, and I suspect to most of you, it is clear "all things Rainier Falcons" has been slowly fading. Hopefully that doesn't continue to happen. I know some key members have sold their cars and some have moved further away. Combining that with new members not flowing in to fill their places her, or at the meetings, we need bodies and participation to be a club. It's sort of how this all works. Although you can't replace those folks (and I'm not suggesting we can) we need those of you, who still have an interest, to show your interest in the form of participation. So...

...if you are interested in maintaining the club in the new year - your chance is right around the corner.

In a couple weeks it will be time for us to meet and hopefully this gives you a good forewarning. Please make an effort to come by whether you have a running car - or not. If it runs and the weather is good, please try to bring it.

We will meet at our usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
    3040 NE 45th St.
    Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., January 16th
    Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early, or earlier, especially if you want to grab a bite to eat before the meeting. This will allow us to start on-time.

Look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area). As has been the case a few times, if you get there and the folks sitting there are not obviously car folk - that's not us. In that case look around for the more grizzled-looking group of mostly guys elsewhere in the restaurant. We'll do our best to exude Falcon to help you locate us.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; January 16th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"