Thread: My Quandary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Roger our new shop looks great!
    When is the tech day so we can help you finish it off?
    I feel a sick day at work coming some time in December...
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Quote Originally Posted by dhbfaster View Post
    Roger our new shop looks great!
    When is the tech day so we can help you finish it off?
    I feel a sick day at work coming some time in December...
    I didn't know I was building "our" shop there Don, but it will be outfitted nicely, so you'll be welcome here to use it anytime.

I'm getting the insulation wrapped up now (brother-in-law is helping with that) as I address other things. I'm just wrapping up the attic storage space and should be ready to rock and mud next week. 9' ceiling, so I'm getting a lift, which should make it goe pretty quick. If it all goes well, which I suspect it should, I should be building work-benches soon after that. Once I have all the construction bits done I'll be calling on Gene (with his trailer) and anybody else (willing to call in sick) to help me move my compressor and big tool chest out of the house and down the drive to the garage. So perhaps mid-Dec?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Time has certainly flown by, but as of yesterday I have all the (accessible) walls and ceiling done and primed and a few of the lights are up. Now I can begin making work benches and getting things into place. So early in January I'll start moving stuff (heavy stuff) out of the house and into place. Should be fun. I'm trying to be excited and motivated... but I'm exhausted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"