Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greenwood Car Show

I think the biggest shock came from having seen Caro and Allie's '63 wagon there. They sold it at the GCS like 3 year ago (?) and the new owners did a major restomod thing to it. I'll try and post some before and after shots when I'm at work.

I don't recall a red hardtop though... but if it was there I took pictures of it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    I think the biggest shock came from having seen Caro and Allie's '63 wagon there. They sold it at the GCS like 3 year ago (?) and the new owners did a major restomod thing to it. I'll try and post some before and after shots when I'm at work.

I don't recall a red hardtop though... but if it was there I took pictures of it.
    Geez...that was a real trip to see. Thanks for offering to post the pictures to see the difference Roger. I was in too much shock to go back for my camera! A WTF moment!!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Yeah.... I wish I hadn't had the kids with me or I would have gone back to look at it again. If you hadn't told me about it I would have never seen their car "in" that one... and I'm still having a hard time doing that.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Kenny's Honda

Hey Kenny,

Your Honda looks great. It reminds me of the 350 Honda I had in high school...except mine was not a scrambler---it had the down-swept pipes...I think it was referred to as a CB 350. I had a lot of fun with that bike!

By the way, THANK YOU for posting a message awhile back about how to search multiple craigslist sites. By doing so, I found my 65 Sprint Hardtop that I sold back in 2004 (a really dumb move) , but now I have it back! I am stoked about it! It' a long story...anyway, I may bring it to the Regionals...but Wagons are great for road trips!

Al Aiello
    Last edited by Futura; June 29th, 2008 at 11:33 PM.

I went back to take a closer look.

Red Leather interior
    Randals Rack R&P kit (power)
    Ididit chrome column
    Billet Specialties steering wheel
    17 x 7" billet wheels
    225/45R17 tires all around
    Big brake slotted disk kit on the front (they put the rotors on the wrong sides - oops)
    11" rear stock style disks - looks to be from a Versailes
    Lots on chrome added to the original 260
    Metalic silver/gray paint
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Bertha

Here's some before and after pics:

From a couple years ago...

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"