Thread: Local sand blasters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey, thanks for the offer, Steve. I live in Bellevue (across the lake from Seattle) so don't know if that will work out. I'm over due for a trip to the peninusula, but don't see when I'll be able to do that soon. Will let you know though if I decide to head that way!

T.
    PS - what's a pressure pot?
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

A pressure pot is a blaster that holds about 400lbs of media, and I have full gear that you wear and actually stand inside the room to blast large objects like car frames ect...
    The room I have is 10ft high X 20ft long X 10ft wide. It really makes short work of blasting things versus a smaller glass bead cabinet.
    Anytime you are in the area feel free to drop me a line and would be glad to give you guys a tour. Thanks Steve H.

Sounds like a great club cruise day next summer.

Thor,

If you can get them over to the U-District where I work, I have a cabinet at work I use all the time. Almost every part I plan to paint or have painted has been blasted in that thing. Did Patrick's steering column a while back. You just need to make an arrangement to either leave it in the morning or the evening before and I'll do them the day I see them. If inerested, PM me or call and I'll see what I can do.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"