Thread: 19th Annual FCA Pacific Regional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2009 FCA Pacific Regional Report

The 2009 FCA Pacific Regional was held at the Marriott Hotel in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) on 9/26/09. There were 62 Falcons registered at the show. That's a pretty good turnout considering the economy and all. The River City Chapter and friends did a fantastic job hosting the event. The hotel, hospitality room, banquet, show field, awards presentation, etc. were all excellent. I posted a few photos of the event in an album under my user name in the "Community" section. Below is a link to it:

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums....php?albumid=1

The very nice '64 squire wagon shown in one of the photos was very nicely restored and won 'best of show' and 'ladies choice' awards. He also had some very cool Falcon pedal cars including a 1960 version that I had never seen before.

There were some long distance visitors from Washington at the event.

Al Aiello
    Last edited by Futura; September 30th, 2009 at 07:11 AM.

Al,

Thanks for the post and pics. Love it when a station wagon wins something! Nice turnout.

Would have rather been there than in Vegas. I hate trade shows...

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"