Thread: Golden Gardens Meeting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [quote=redfalken;350] How does Saturday, March 10th around 11am sound? I think the Monroe Spring Swap Meet is the weekend before that but let me know if this date conflicts with anything else going on in the area.
    quote]
    I am confused as normal. You said the Monroe swap meet in your other posting was May 19th and 20th but this posting your saying it is in March? Whats up? Al

I will try to be there. Would like to meet other Falcon owners. Am working on the Ranchero, so it won't be there with me, even though I'm sure it wants to get out.

[quote=Alsprint;384]
    Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    How does Saturday, March 10th around 11am sound? I think the Monroe Spring Swap Meet is the weekend before that but let me know if this date conflicts with anything else going on in the area.
    quote]
    I am confused as normal. You said the Monroe swap meet in your other posting was May 19th and 20th but this posting your saying it is in March? Whats up? Al
    Brain fart! It's May 19/20. Here's the sponsor's website for future reference. I'll try to work on updating the website calendar soon.

http://www.efv8psrg.org/

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)