Hello to all. I think I joined the site about a year ago, but never posted much of anything. I drive a truck for work, and while I was delivering today I noticed a 65 ranchero inn a grage. I decided Id stop and check it out and introduce myself. I think the guy I met's name was Gene "smithkid". He told me he was a member of the rainier falcons. It was really cool to meet someone else with a falcon/ranchero project. I checked out his car and It was really cool. It was also inspireing to see another car close to completion. He told me I should show up more on the site, so here I am. I figure I could ask a bunch of questions because I have plenty, and maybe Ill post some pics or something. So first question is, Im installing a 9' rearend on my car. Since Im changing to 5 lug and disc brakes, Im pretty sure I need at least 15' wheels. Anyone have a suggestion on tire/rim size? I dont want to rub, and I really dont want to have to tub my car, but Im not sure if it is possible. Also if anyone has any 15' wheels I may be interested. Well next time I wont take such a long time to post.