Thread: Booster and dual master cylinder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

rotisserie

Here are a couple of pictures of the frame work and plastic I put up in my garage to keep the sandblasting mess at a minimum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Black falcon:I left you a personal message back when you posted the pics but I guess you didnt get it. Id be interested in it the whole set up once your done. Let me know what you need out of it. Al

rotisserie

I didn't see a personal memo but not sure if it is in this forum? Not sure how I can contact you but if you want to leave a personal e-mail address will send you some more specifics. Thanks Larry

Memory loss

Can any one tell me what year mustang dual master cylinder I need to use on my 65 wagon? . I know that the article was in the FCA newsletter awhile back and some other places, but ever since I told my son that he gets the wagon when he turns 16 he takes every magazine and newsletter I get and I can't find the article. I plan on keeping the stock drums front and rear for now.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by melo-yelo View Post
    Can any one tell me what year mustang dual master cylinder I need to use on my 65 wagon? . I know that the article was in the FCA newsletter awhile back and some other places, but ever since I told my son that he gets the wagon when he turns 16 he takes every magazine and newsletter I get and I can't find the article. I plan on keeping the stock drums front and rear for now.
    Go to your favorite parts store and ask for a 67 Mustang MC with four wheel drums.

Tip: Go to www.partsamerica.com and print out the part info and take it to Schucks. They will match the price - $15.99.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...pe=230&ptset=A
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Thanks Patrick for the information.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]