I've been in Tucson for the last month and a half and will probably be coming home around May 1st? I have used a small company here that does good work and their price is about 1/3 or less what Art Brass quotes me. Art's company does very good work but, they quoted me $2100 for the interior parts that go around my windshield (4), and 3 parts that are on the console. I got them done here for $330 and they look very good. I tried for a couple of months to find someone to redo my grill and the cheapest I could get for re-anodizing (not counting shipping) was $890. Then I decided to have it chromed instead and Art Brass wouldn't do it because they have had trouble breaking the pieces. I checked with the place in Mukilteo and they wanted $1400. Got it done in Tucson for $300.
I powder coated my hood hinges and they looked ok but I felt chrome plating would look better so I brought them along to Tucson with me. I went to several car shows here and looked at their chrome hinges and didn't like the looks since they were shoddy looking inside because the coverage and polishing didn't work too well. Sooo I drilled out the rivets, took all the parts down and they chromed and polished all the parts (along with a few others that I brought along) total of 18 parts and got them chromed for $165. The hinges look fabulous.
The company down here is Royal plating and all they do are car parts for show and hot rods. I have it easy because when I am not coming down here I ship the parts to my brother who lives here and he gets them done and reships them to me. If you are interested call the company and set up shipping arrangements and you will still save money. I see lots of bumpers in their shop. 520-622-7826