Thread: Interior redo on my wagon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a couple more pictures focusing on the other changes...

Items of note: The under dash deck mount and the new chrome shifter ring.

I set the system up to be able to turn off the amps and set the deck to power up these under dash speakers. Normally these are not powered up, but if I do a drive-in theatre (since I live next door to the last one in the world) I wouldn't be able to feed the amps for very long without running the engine. May not be enough (as I said) even if the engine is running. Hopefully it will, but I doubt it.

Here's the rear door panel(s). One thing I had to do was to add the new windlace and since the rear section of the rear door panels were not "finished" so I fashioned a length of windlace and glued it to the back side of the panel so it would cover the unfinished edge. Lookes far better that way, I think. You can see the seat belt retractor as well.

Here's the front window beltline modification with the glass in. Works really well. Don't know if I totally like the look, but the glass is snug.

Another view...

Well, that's where I'm at. Should have the car powered up again tomorrow. Only a few things left and then comes the fun job... rubbing out all the paint to remove the overspray....
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; July 25th, 2008 at 12:56 AM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"