Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2008 FCA Pacific Regional - 8/16 - Salem, OR

WELL, WE'LL ALL BE PARKED IN FRONT OF ROCK-N-ROGERS
    BUT YOU CAN CIRCLE THE LOT IF YOU WANT TO.....

isnt there a cruise to Rockin Rogers?

Thats where I'll need the tunes.. hope the d.j has big speakers in the back of a truck so we can all hear..

Nathan

Yeah Its About A Block From The Hotel BIIIIIG SPEAKERS,no truck

Very Cool.

Didn't know Rockin Rogers was that close..

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Roger,

Its kinda fun hobby with in a hobby.
    I thought finding a vintage 8 track player for the car would be fun.. did that and found 4 extras..
    Then started looking for tapes found a few and what more..
    The wife thought 8 tracks were so cool that we found a player for the garage...
    Now we need more tapes..

kinda a fun hobby..

Nathan
    Nathan...if I make it down...I'll bring you some 'treasures"

Rick
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Regional Update!

I just got this update email from John Guerini of the Sonoma County Club. Since we're co-hosting I thought I'd pass it along to everyone. Just 6 weeks so if you're planning on going, get in your reservations to help our planning. Looks to be a fun weekend! I'm looking forward to a relaxing road trip and a fun weekend...

Hi, All

6 weeks to go ----- update on the regional.

Show Location:
    The Northwest Vintage Car and Motorcycle Museum Feild has been reserved.
    Also, The Brook Historical Society will be sellling Coffee, Donuts and Snacks from 8am to about 1pm during the show as a fund raiser.

BBQ, Awards and Flyers
    The Rainier guys have a good handle on the Regional BBQ and the Regional Awards are in process. Also, the Rainer Club has sent out flyers to FCA and other Falcon owners in WA and Canada. As a result we have 5 registration from non Club Members. Way to go Kenny and the Rainier guys!

Falcon Friday, Swap Meet
    The Columbia Guys have Falcon Friday at Rock n Roger ready to go. Will help with the BBQ equipment. We have two swap space reserved to date. Hopefully, we will have a few peoplw show up the day of the show.

Registration
    We have 20 registered (SCFF -4 cars+ 1 not car, GGFCA - 1 car, SoCal Chapter -1 car, Rainier - 3 cars, Columbia Club -5 cars, no club affilation -5 cars) as of today. We are expecting 3 more from the SCFF and GGFCA.

Tee Shirts:
    Tee shirt and Dash Plaques are in process, I have attached the latest artwork which is close to the final version. the back of the shirt will have the 3 hosting chapter and the show sponsor logos.

Sponsors:
    The Rainier Chapter will sponsor the Lady Choice Award. The Best of Show will be sponsor by the Columbia River Club, Longest Driven by the SCFF and Oldest Falcon/Comet are still available @ $50. Dearborn Classic and Falcon Interiors of Seattle, WA have sign up as show sponsor and will have there logo on the back of the tee shirt. I'm currently discussing with one additional company for the last tee shirt space.

Raffle:
    We will be having a raffle at the show to benifit the Northwest Vintage Car and Motorcycle Museum. I have already recieved about twenty prizes, If you guy want to collect some raffle prize from local companies great, but let me know so I can recognize there contribution in the shows program.

Other:
    The SCFF is planning a special show memorabilia which will be given out ot all registered cars owners during the show.

I need help:
    We need a couple of people to collect and count votes at the show this should only take an hour.
    Also, I would like help to set up the raffle area and sell ticket. We will set-up between 10 and 11am and start raffling at 11:30am and drawing every hour after that till 2:30. Three people at 1 hour each would be great.

That's about it at this point.

Regards, John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Very cool,

on a side note.. Kenny how do I become an offical member of RFC?

Nathan

Just head on over to the home page and in the left column there's a how to join link. I highly encourage everyone to join as we could use the money to keep the forum rolling and do lots of fun stuff!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I just sent in my regionals registration.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Dearborn Classic

As you guys may know the Dearborn has support the Pacific Regional and the Ford Fun Sunday in No Calif with may Raffle Gifts and Show Sponorships.

Trevor has made a very generous offer ...... I have cut and pasted it below.

Hey Guys:
    Dearborn Classics would like to help boost club participation at the Falcon regional, so…
    Dearborn Classics will give every person that comes to the Falcon regional our latest classic Ford color t-shirt with a Falcon on it FREE! (This is a 16.95 value)

This is kind of like getting a discount on the registration fee!

The sooner we get your registration the better we can plan the Regional.

Thanks, John

John,

Be sure to extend our gratitude to Trevor for making this gift to us. That was very kind of him and Dearborn.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"