Thread: Falcons on film/tv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Upside Down

Saw this movie during the holiday break and it had a square-body Falcon as one of the cars being used by the "police" (those doing the job of policing, anyway). Very bizarre movie about two worlds looking above and below each other. Very good movie though, in an odd sort of way.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374992/
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I saw that one but zoned out on the car hmmm. Guess il have to watch that one again.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Rods N' Wheels Episode: "Falcon Flip"

Rods N' Wheels Episode: "Falcon Flip", Season 1, Episode 5, on Discovery Channel

"Episode Synopsis: A 1959 Volkswagen Beetle and a 1963 Falcon Spirit are featured. Original Air Date: Feb 24, 2014"

(The description that I cut and pasted said "Falcon Spirit")

They completely built a Falcon from an empty shell and said that it was a Sprint. They went on and on and on about how finding parts for the Falcon was a huge, nearly nearly impossible task.
    Last edited by ew1usnr; February 25th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

I watched that last night and thought to myself " what a bunch of dumbasses" I hate when shows do this to cars. I'm into early Broncos as well and TV has driven the prices of those so high your average Joe Schmo can't afford one.
    I hope it doesn't do the same to all these old cars, it's making our hobby into a non- affordable hobby.
    Hopefully most of that was staged for TV. I like the shows just some dumbass stuff being done.

Plus 302 dual quad engine, aluminum radiator, etc,etc. and they called it STOCK!!!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

63 Falcon race car on Fast and Loud

Saw a preview for this Monday's episode of Fast and Loud that Aaron gets a 63 Falcon race car. Should be interesting, but I doubt he'll mount the emblem upside down.

Also, for those interested, Overhaulin' begins a new season on the 23rd of March. Always interesting to see what gets done there. As long as they don't start cursing and bleeping every 30 words, it's still a show I enjoy.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"