Thread: will '67 rockers fit a '68? Radius around rear wheel the same?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    you are correct. From Massachusetts here. You too? My right rocker looks like it's been worked and not that well. I also have a '68 right fender and a '66 left fender which tells me the front of this car was wrecked at one point and put back together. I've located both rockers and torque boxes on a '67. They also have a good right quarter that I am hoping that I can use as a donor to repair rot I have around the wheel well. I'm going to pick up the parts as I find them but I'm going to enjoy her for the next 3-5 years. I'm going to upgrade the rear end to posi with 3:55 gears. A previous owner dropped a 289/4sp into her. He dropped some cash into the engine but I have no idea what the inners are made of. The 3:55s should make her even more fun than she is now. Next winter I hope to go to 5sp. I'm also keeping my eyes open for someone getting rid of a 351W for a steal. I have the urge to build a stroker. Once I get done playing with the power train I'll have to decide to either spend the money to fix this body or I'll pick up a roller '63-'65 which is what I was looking for in the first place. This was a snap decision, my first ride was a '69.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do I get a senior discount with that ticket officer?