Roger, I'm not sure what all I will be using. But, I will let you know asap. Also, not getting a lot done on the car lately. Carol has been having problems with blood and oxygen issues, called aid crew out and got her to hospital. Got a blood transfusion and feeling better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Now, car stuff. I spent several hours trying to remove the clutch equalizer bar from the left side of the block and support angle. Pain in the posterior. Couldn't get the bolts to come loose, but finally my son got them removed and the engine is pulled. Now I can start removing the front suspension junk. If anyone needs something from that, let me know.
Received the axles (only) from Quick Performance for the rear end. Checked and found out they were making the rear housing too narrow. I need it to be 58" from hub to hub and they were making it stock width of 56". So, they are remaking the whole setup, sending new axles and shipping the wrong ones back at no charge. This company is one of the best I've ever dealt with. Should be getting new axles and housing within a week.
I guess my plan is to temporarily install the rear end in the car to get exact locations of wheels/tires so I can start cutting wheel wells out. Next will locate the front straight axle setup and weld in brackets. Then get every thing else off the car so I can get it on the rotisserie for some serious work. Best laid plans of mice and men?? Larry