Hello,

My name is John Barone and I have recently joined this forum as I own a 1963.5 Falcon Sprint. I purchased the car in 2016 out of Louisiana. I have some of the history from the beginning. The car was manufactured at the factory in San Jose, CA, sold in Los Angeles, CA then to Phoenix, AZ and finally to Louisiana. The car is painted the original Peacock Blue, original 260 V8, rebuilt in the mid nineties and original Fordomatic, rebuilt in 2019. The car remains rust free and drives great for a 58 year old car. The car was outfitted with an aftermarket A/C while in AZ.

I always wanted that car after seeing an ad in Life magazine when it first came out. Unfortunately, I was stationed overseas so I had to put it on the back burner. When returning stateside in 1965, I purchased a new '66 Mustang. Many cars later I never lost my desire to own that '63 Falcon hardtop with that beautiful roof line. It only took 52 years to realize my dream and it was well worth the wait.

I belonged to the TTFN forum since purchasing my car and am a member of the FCA and local Falcon chapter. I enjoy these forums as they are a great source of info. Unfortunately, the TTFN website closed and that is why I joined this one. I hope to use this forum as both a user and a contributor.

John
DSC_0386.jpgDSC_0387.jpgdmc_2018_sep_11-025.jpeg