Thread: 64 Wagon thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all,

A little update.
    The 2 rims were finished and re tyred. They came out great!
    DSC01078.jpgDSC01079.jpg

The generator you can see in primer has also been reassembled and installed. Now my car has a functional generator again.
    DSC01082.jpgDSC01083.jpg
    The splash shield was very deteriorated. When I bought the tyres I also looked for a good tyre dressing.I got the poorboys tyre dressing, that I also used on the splash shield. Much to my surpirse the splash shield really benefitted from two shots of this tyre dressing. The cracks were less deep and it was more mallable than before.
    I was a nice surpise.

We have the may holliday here and we were planning a short camping trip. Unfortunately I sprained my back on easter and my fysiotherapist advised against spending some nights in a tent.. (I was not too sorry about that, its 10-13 degrees celcius at the moment with some showers. Brrrrr

So I took the girls to the campsite with the falcon today:
    DSC01105.jpg DSC01111.jpgAll set for the harshness of -2 degrees nights. And their view accross the campsite

On the way to the campsite we passed a nice historical garden, it's a nature reserve now with a lot of spring flowering rare bulb flowers.
    DSC01099.jpgDSC01095.jpgDSC01101.jpgThe reserve is set in the middle of flower bulb fields, so we were treated on some nice see through spots where the path neared the edge of the forrest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Falcongek; May 1st, 2021 at 11:22 AM.