Now that is funny. LOL. Roger, this car is definitely in better shape then the 64 I built. I just never got to post all the BEFORE pictures of it. The seller tells me that this car is in very good condition. It has a 289, (not running) 4 speed transmission, (not installed). Mustang bucket seats and original Falcon bucket seats with the car. It has the console. It was a vinyl roof car, vinyl removed upon storage to prevent rust. Windshield is cracked. It comes with the windshield and back window trim along with roof rail trim. He sent other pictures that shows minimal rust in trunk area. Doesn't look bad. It was stored in his garage for 26 years. There will be lots and lots of work but am anxious to get it and get started. The one thing the seller told me that is NOT good is the rear wheel wells were cut out and flaired. They do look bad when the picture is expanded. That will be fun. I have looked for months at 63 hardtops and almost all were worse than this one. Soooooo We'll see. Keep praying Roger Larry