Thread: Looking for a place to mini tub my car

Looking for a place to mini tub my car

I’m looking for recommendations on any hot rod/fabrication shops that can mini tub the rear of my 63 Comet and put in subframe connectors? I’m in Everett but open to places 50 miles or so from me. Thanks

I'm new here, so this may sound dumb.What state are most of the guys here from? I hear you guys throwing out names that I'm not familiar with.I'm in Michigan.If any of you guys need and live near Michigan Teem Z Motor Sports Does great work.They build tube chassis cars from the ground up.They back halfed and tubed my freinds 55 Chevy . Super job. I must be honest My nephews own and run it.
    Last edited by gtaroger; December 7th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

Roger - this forum started as a site for the Rainier chapter of the Falcon Club, so many of us are in Seattle area. We have users who've been as far as Florida and over the pond in UK, Australia, etc. Anyone is welcome here, but yeah, we're a chapter forum - and few chapters out there have decent forums to post to.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm doing my 65 Tudor Sedan at the moment and will be doing my 65 Wagon this summer.

A great Seattle based fabricator is Eliot at Elhot Metal Fab. He's partnered with The Shop in SODO and I'm not sure what is required to get a car in there. I'd give "The Shop" a call and ask for Eliot. 206-736-9966

Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Funny, Patrick - Gene and I were talking on Friday and I was wracking my brain to remember who it was that did your metal work. Couldn't remember his name. Gene thought you did it and I was no, it was a fab shop in Capital Hill, but since he didn't go on that underground tour at his Capital Hill shop he didn't know the history. Good to hear he's still fab'ing.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"