If you're on Facebook and belong to any of the different Falcon groups you would have seen my post today updating the information for the 2020 PNW Mini-regional. I realized this morning I hadn't posted it here. I have attached a flyer for the event and also the t-shirt design.

With most car shows getting canceled this year we are looking forward to celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Falcon in Ellensburg. We are in Phase 3 and the local farmers market has been taking place on Saturday's for over a month so we figured a car show is still ok. We will, of course, do all we can to abide by restrictions including asking folks to use masks if you can't maintain a safe distance and having hand sanitizer available. We really want to have this show and will do all we can to keep from drawing attention to ourselves.

Date: Sept 12

Location: Kelleher Ford, Ellensburg (6th oldest family owned Ford dealer in the US)

Time: 10 am to 3 pm

No registration, no awards - just a fun time to get together and talk cars/Falcons.

Hotel room block has been set up at The Red Lion (509-925-9800) for Friday, Sept 11 and Saturday, Sept 12 Block is set up under Inland Northwest Falcons. Just call to reserve a room and change to your name. King rooms are $84 and double queens are $90

T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event.

For those in town on Friday night we will plan on get together at Rossow's U-Totem burger joint on University Way.

Hope to see you there!