Last weekend, Pat and I went to look at a stockpile of Falcon parts and spoke with the owner about having a "Garage Sale" of sorts. This sale will be advertised only on the FalconForum and via an email I will send out to all subscribed members.

Here's some history. I received an email a few months ago from a man who said a woman in his church had a couple of sheds in disrepair and they were full of old Ford Falcon parts. She also had a garage full of parts. The sheds needed to be torn down and she wanted to sell the parts. The woman's husband had died a few years ago and was a Falcon enthusiast. The man was Jim Fry and some of you may have known him from the original Falcon Club years before this current incarnation.

So I'm starting this thread as a "Save-The-Date" and will give more specific details in the email I send out this Sunday. I can say that the sale will be Saturday, November 17th and she lives in Renton.

There is really an overwhelming amount of parts. There's a 200-six with a C4, a nice `62 hood, several round body doors, 3 gas tanks for either a van or wagon, some fenders, lots of trim pieces, generators, bumpers, seats, and LOTS of small things, some NOS. I didn't run across any dash clocks or Sprint tachs but we were only there an hour or so and the garage had lots of drawers and cabinets full of parts. Some of you may remember his Falcon van that was at the Bowen Scarff Ford show last year. It had a pop-up top, canvas hammocks, a sink, toilet...all original Ford options. There are lots of Econoline/Falcon van parts.

I'm going down this Saturday to take photographs and will post them here on Sunday and send out my email with more details. I want us to do the right thing as a club and help this woman as much as we can. If you're interested in buying parts, you'll get a better deal than eBay but everyone needs to be fair and as honest as possible as to the value of these parts. She's having some difficulty with house payments and the money she gets from the sale of these parts will really help her.

So...stay tuned and mark your calendars! Details to follow...