Thread: My Quandary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glad to see progress. Do you have something against windows?

Why, yes I do.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

It's been a couple busy weeks as they worked to finish up the garage. Electrician is coming tomorrow to drop the line and get me powered up. Then I have both electrical and final building inspections sometime next week. Who knows when they come. They show when they show, but that means I pretty much have to be here until they do (see club meeting thread posted today). I have already started moving a few things in (must be kept away from the walls, for now) and once the inspections are done I can start my part of it all.

I've been slowly seeking out things I used to have daily access to at work. The pictures say it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

OK to occupy!

Yay! The over two year ordeal has finally come to an end. I have passed all my inspections as of today. Not to say there will not be other ordeals, but this phase is over. Now comes a few tweaks, insulation, and then sheetrock. Hopefully I can get all that done (doing this all myself) by Christmas and I'll have a Christmas present under those trees out there.

As you saw in the previous post I picked up a machine lathe (and was given a lot of metal along with it) and last weekend my wife came upon a wood lathe. So whether it be metal or wood, I guess I'll be able to turn it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"