Quote Originally Posted by MacDee View Post
YES, PLEASE!!
Deb wants to come, too. She'd always hoped to ride in her and not say "What's that noise... are we going to get there?"
OK Gary, you're on. And I guess I better really shake it out beforehand if Debra is coming!: Needless to say I don't think, at this point, a bolt or nut will be left untouched. I know of a few that are loose I need to get to.

Next I will be reworking the transmission cooling lines and measuring for some exhaust work. Plan to have true 2" dual to the rear. It had dual exhaust but whoever made the x-pipe actually made the passage smaller, or as small, as a single pipe.

I was shut down at the first exhaust place I went to to make me something to replace that. They'd only make something if they had the car there. Hope I can get a couple S-shapes made to get something good enough to run it and get it to a shop to make a final setup. I noted, also, both the rear brake line and hose and the axle-tube vent were disconnected, and dangling, to install the last exhaust. Both of those have been put back into place and any new work will have to route correctly though that maze.

The fun continues.