Roger -

Thx... In hindsight I could have been less critical of Falcon Parts and more to the point. They sell the stuff, not make it... but should stand behind what they sell. I was more curious if other members had experience, bad or good, with the Strut Rod bushings they sell.

I am more interested in what other members have had success with. Any feedback including manufacturer appreciated... keeping in mind I am using '63 adjustable Strut Rods (with later 62-65 LCAs) which, as you're aware, are different than original '61. Anyone have any experience with the MOOG K8122 sold for the 64-65 Falcon?

I am considering swapping to the mechanical strut rod and actually have a set that I bought some time ago from PTP Engineering. I bought the DIY Kit instead of the complete strut rod. It requires cutting the LCA end off the stock strut rod and having it machined & treaded to use the Kit... my thought was to save some money. Not sure it does in the end. Nice stuff but wanted to be sure that was what I wanted to do before proceeding.

http://www.pacificthunderperformance...ir-sr-diy-1001

Do you know if Jay actually used/tried the ones he was selling? May not be a bad idea to put me in touch with him in either case.

Fred