At the meeting, we decided to start a couple of new threads (which I will make stickies) so as not to muck up the other Mini-Regional thread.

We are putting together 50 bags filled with...goodies! Something that might be of interest to a vintage car buff, restaurant coupons, widgets, schwag, you name it. Maybe you or someone in your family works for a company that has a small product or offer you can donate.

Griot's is supplying an 8 oz. sample of one of their car care products. At the meeting, Don had a source (son?) who said they could donate a baseball cap and the actual bag! My wife works for a promotional marketing company and she's going to ask them to donate something that we get to pick.

But...we need a grand organizer of all this. In the other thread, Steve mentioned this might be doable for him. Steve...still interested? I don't want to put you on the spot so if you're overloaded with something else going on, I'm sure someone can take this on.

I'm envisioning the person would keep a list of what's been volunteered. Then keep in contact with the person donating to make sure they come through. And then make sure it all ends up in Tacoma on show day. You can assemble that morning before 10:00 or maybe try and get things shipped to you so it's done early.

So discuss! And if you have a small item or offer you can donate, this would be the place to post it.