Parts like...the fender splash guards, front spring shields, the two cups/headlight holders behind the headlights, various brackets like muffler bracket, horn brackets, the rear brake drums, hood holding rod, battery tray, stuff like that.
I was planning to let you do the big stuff (axle etc.) and do all the small stuff myself for some do-it-yerselfer satisfaction and powder coating is kind of fun. (I won't tell anyone.)
BUT, the blasting on the other hand...not so much fun with a cheap home setup- and although I got a ton done while it was working (15 min. each time)- my 2nd harbor freight baster went defective (junk!)- it was also a huge mess- so to make a long story longer- I thought I was thinking I would send out the blasting (or do it at your place per your offer) and then coat the stuff I can at home- but I'm not sure how long it will take to coat everything at home...may need more than one weekend.
Maybe if you let me help coat it all at your place and touch the gun or something- I can still say "I did it" and save a bunch of time too.