Lessons learned...multiply every estimate of time to get something done by four!
I have at least another year..(4?)..but I made a pact in the beginning that I would not let this get in the way of other stuff, i would not let it add pressure to life...only fun. So far, so good and my wife is still tolerating it...only complaint was when I did some paint removal and blew the dust all over the rest of the garage....it will be a while before I live that one down...or ever get it entirely cleaned up!:: I've decided the rest of the paint removal is probably going to be done somewhere else.

By the way Steve - my powdercoating oven burned out on me! I think maybe a little powder got onto the controller. My wife went into the garage and said...something's burning! I looked all over and couldn't find it. Installed a smoke alarm...had the fire extinguisher ready to go. Finally did some cleaning...found a little powder stuck there on the top of the oven near the controller...said hummm only heat would do that. Turned on the oven....and ZZZZKKZZZZZ instant electrical fire. Turned it off...back on, off. Yep, that's it. Pulled off the back panel...yep, panel is fried. (I like to be sure.)
More good reason to send all the powdercoating out!
Oh...the other reason...my 2nd harbor freight blaster died after 5 min of true use! First one blew a hole at the weld (after 4 min), 2nd one blew a hole in the valve! (90psi) Some harbor freight stuff is ok, but stay away from their blasting stuff.