Well I been work on the EPup sense end of September. I got engine running great, allot of rewiring, replaced radiator with mustang unit, replaced starter, coil, starter solenoid, replaced generator with Mazda 323 alternator, converter oil bath air filter to cartage type filter, replaced fuel pump, rebuilt carburetor, reworked door lock so I can lock it , painted dash, sound proofed cab added carpet, added bumpers, replaced brake lines, added winter studded tires with extra weight (was like a tank in snow and black ice, I was very happy) now I have new tires and wheels from my tax return (this is going to be a keeper). I have the heater working (very good unit, it will make you crack a window even on the coldest day. I primed the whole truck with Rustoleum to slow down the rust. s soon as we get some good weather I'll start attacking the rust holes.I's been a daily driver sense December when I got it registered and inspected. Here are some pics on how it looks now Pic2 Pic3 (I'm having a hell of a time getting pictures to post, I couldn't get insert image to work, so I went with links).