Howdy,

After wanting a Falcon for years, it all came together for me a few weeks ago. We purchased a house with a shop down in Roy, so what better way to occupy the shop than a new project.

I was taking a very hard look at a car in PA and was considering flying out there to take a look. Then a local car popped up on craigslist, checked it out and drove it 2 hours to it's new home.

The folks that I purchased it from didn't seem to know much about the car however they have the contact info from who they bought it from. So I am anxious to have a chat with them.

The car is was painted recently. They changed the Guardsman Blue to red and put black interior in. The 260 is now a 302 that seems stock except for the longtubes. Someone along the way installed a Hurst Dual Gate along with the console.

There are some things done to the car that make me scratch my head and ask my self "why". For example, the Accel coil had gone out, so they installed another coil but left the Accel mounted to the fender well. That said, that is the fun part, putting your personal touches on the car and fixing it your way.