Thread: Friends know each others names

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poor decision maker

You guys can call me Dub.

I'm actually a Ford bronco aficionado and driver with a love for all things old. On my way to pick up my first falcon which until a week ago, I never planned on owning or had any real interest in. I'll explain it all on my introduction post. Glad to be here and learn something new.

Welcome Dub!
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Yea, before I started saving granddad's falcon I probably had 8 or 10 threads on individual tech topics (At least) under the "Tech Talk" category. Of course, if you went through my thread...you probably noticed my favorite two emogies... and

Don't be shy or worry about the clouds, great photography, or even good grammar or spelling for that matter...snap some pics with your phone and get posted and have fun. I remember one time I was having a personal "falcon day" and everyone knew it, and I was doing something under the car, got stuck with it...took a pic on my phone of the problem and made a post (lying under the car.) I went to the bathroom and came back...and someone posted exactly what I needed to do. You won't find that on facebook. People in the club were following my falcon day and checking in. This is a great group.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Quote Originally Posted by dhbfaster View Post
    Don't be shy or worry about the clouds...
    Clouds make for some of the best shots of cars. No shadows.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"