Thread: Friends know each others names

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've read your introduction thread too, but thought I'd reply here first. Looks like a great car to start with. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Also, since this thread was started as an instruction guide to help folks create signatures for their posts... is your name Corbin or is that just a handle?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger,

Yes my name is Corbin. I don't really care for handle names. I will get my signature updated tonight.

It's been a fun car. Today my brother came over and we ripped out a rat's nest of wiring that previous owners have done. I now feel comfortable knowing that there is minimal risk of a wire fire.
    Last edited by Corbin; July 7th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

Corbin, no worries. When and if is totally up to the user. Being a more local community of Falcon owners (with a few exceptions... and likely more to come) it's just nice to not reply to FalconPerson6365 that way forever.

And yes, ripping out all the wiring will drastically reduce the chance of it catching fire!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Hello to all

Fresh member here, my very first car was a 1967 Falcon Sport Coupe, I now have a 1964 Futura with a 347ci with a procharger. Hello to all!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Fresh Member Sitdracing.

Love the sedan. It's good to see more of these being done. They, and yours, really do look good. Post more pictures and your history with it in the show off your ride section. We'd love to hear more.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum!
    i completely restored my grandfathers 61, starting six years ago...and still small things to do. You came to the right place. Some of the best advice I got was to start my own thread under “show off my ride”. (Thread: saving granddads falcon) Before I did that, I started separate threads with questions...it would have been better to have it all in one place.
    I couldn’t have done it without this club.
    We love to see pictures...so we can participate in the success of your projects.
    Do you live in the area?
    Check for the next club meeting.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

I live up in Whatcom County but I'm willing to drive up as soon as I get the steering box tightened up correctly.

I think the Rainier Falcon club is probably the closest club to me.
    Chris Wayne
    1961 Falcon, 2DR Hardtop, 170 I6, all original running gear. Presently running and driving but it needs a lot of work.

Welcome Chris. You should check out Don's thread. He built quite a beautiful Falcon. Stunning in person. I'm sure many of us were honored to work on such a cherished vehicle. It had a great history.

We'd love to see what you have and hopefully get a chance to see it running and driving to a show near you (or us).
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"