Thread: Friends know each others names

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Names Bill... not sure if this is my scene as my birds will be heavily modified, but I thought I'd intro myself... Rainier Oregon? or is it a different "Rainier"

EDIT: So, admin just confirmed ALL Falcons are welcome, which is awesome in my book. With that said, My name is Bill and I have 2 65 Falcons, 2 1st gen Cougars, a 67 Malibu, Legacy 3.6R, and 06 F150... We don't discriminate but we also don't cross contaminate LOL.. Back to the Falcons...

Secondhand Sally is my 65 Futura wagon. She's an original 289/C4/PS car sporting original paint and a perfect patina. She will see duty as a dog hauler / tow rig / promotional vehicle for our future dog foster/rescue. She will be receiving a 333 stroker, Sniper EFI, Bauman controlled 4R70W, Expy 8.8 with 3.55s and disks. 2014 Mustang GT front 13.2" in disks, Borgeson P/S, sliding roof, mini tub and air ride.mounted.jpg

Coop is my 65 Tudor Sedan that will be widebodied and sport a 2018 Ecoboost engine and 5 speed trans, 4 link and double adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners. Should be a crazy little go kart. same brake system as Sally, full cage, racing buckets, fiberglass bumpers, etc. light and fast with 32MPG LOL.20200905_174842.jpg
    Last edited by Turbocluck; December 19th, 2020 at 09:45 PM.