Thread: Friends know each others names

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Falcons are great

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Taco 84 View Post
    I'm from Sanford, Florida. I'm really excited about getting to the point where I can drive it regularly.
    It might take some expense and aggravation to get everything on your Falcon working correctly, but keep telling yourself: "This is a hobby. This is a hocbby." Once you get everything worked out you will enjoy the heck out of driving your little convertible. You will cause a stir every time you pull into a gas station or a grocery store parking lot. Falcons are wonderful little cars.

I do not want to steal you away from the Rainier Falcons. These are great guys and they have a terrific bulletin board. But given that you live in Sanford .... you may also want to get in touch with the Sun Coast Falcons, a Florida section of the Falcon Club of America.

Suncoast Falcons Emblem.jpg

See: http://www.flfalcon.com/ and Bill Shira, President, at shirawd@aol.com

Upcoming club events:

Dec 10, 2016 Suncoast Chapter Meeting and Christmas Luncheon, election of officers, Meeting will be at Red Lobster in Old Town Kissimmee, Fl. 11:30 AM.

Jan 7, 2017 23rd Annual Ford and Mustang Round Up at Silver Springs, registration is now open on line www.npdlink.com .

Have fun with your Falcon. Dennis in Tampa.
    Last edited by ew1usnr; December 4th, 2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)