So here I am, I'm looking at the club with earnest again after a few years of "things" beyond our control. I've been on the Facebook group more than here in the past couple years (obviously) mainly because I found so many Falcon groups and like to help folks if I know the answer and it eats up all my spare time! Facebook tends to be "Ask question: Get 100 different answers and maybe you'll get the right one. But good luck figuring it out." So, because I know everything I set everybody on the correct path. LOL! But the question came up (from me) about why the Rainier Facebook group had administrators I didn't know. Who are they and who made them administrators? But now I've found this thread again, which answers the question: We are all getting old and forgetful.

And for the record, I'm an administrator there now, so I feel better it is "The Official Rainier Falcon Facebook group." Thanks Kenny for setting it up so many years ago - even if we all forgot. We have almost 700 members there now, so it's a good reach.