Thread: 302 for Smithkid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yea...I used to do a little picking too.
    (Really...I'm a trumpet player believe it or not...paid for my college with that.)
    But I have a guitar and used to play some of the classic rock stuff as well as most John Denver...and I took a classic guitar class in college too. (I had to get my grades up somehow...)
    It would be pretty pitiful today though.
    Sounds like our jam session would be pretty weak, we better stick to falcons.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Several months ago, I commented in another thread that an upcoming project for me was going to be upgrading to EFI. Back in December I decided to use the FiTech, Go EFI 400 and Command Center fuel pump.

After waiting for our weather to warm and dry a bit, I got started on it last week with assistance/encouragement from Roger (actually, I assisted him).

Today we got it running, although it appears to be running very rich. My feeling at this point is that not all of the factory settings were at default. Soon I'm going to do the procedure to set all at default and try it again. The system is supposed to learn as it's driven to tune itself.

In the attached pic, the Command Center is in the foreground.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SmithKid; April 4th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Club member #1: Wow, Gene, that's neato!
    Club member #2: Gee, Gene, I gotta get me one of those!
    Club member #3: Have you been able to tweak it yet?
    Here is a couple pics I took while there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"