Thread: 64-65 Parts Car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ho-oly crappola! And I thought my knees were aching. Somebody had to have not been feeling too good after that. Thank you Jeff for suggesting the cut-a-hole-in-the-package-tray for the 3-point belts! I seriously doubt the driver was wearing any.

No backup lights - oh well. But the bumper doesn't look too bad for someone, or most of the other trim. Definitely pull all that dash trim too.

All in all I think you'll do OK on this as a parts car.

Let me know if it's got to go sooner than later and I'll try to get over there and grab some stuff.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Probably start to pull stuff Sunday. Got a guy after the fenders, another wants the front seat and steering stuff.
    Got a call from the guy who gave me the car and apparently he has a whole front clip that goes with it. He just couldn't haul it up here by himself?? Sounds like more parts. I don't think this one is even worth saving looks like the whole body of the car buckled a bit.
    The tail light lenses are there and intact but scratchy and dirty.

Well - if the guy gets the steering stuff save the column with the wiring - if possible.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Boy - the more I look at this picture I'm beginning to wonder if this would work with a 6-cylinder air-cleaner at all. I was going to get one of these, but I'm not sure now. Patrick, if you are reading this, what do you think?

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums...6&d=1308151216
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"