Update: I dropped off my car on June 1st before leaving town for 2 weeks for an out of state wedding and family visiting. I got a few phone calls while away to advise me of when the car was being given a first look, and then as problems/solutions were found. the car i now ready as of yesterday June 17th.

I have to say that these guys are a dream come true. They know absolutely everything about the car and the engine. Nothing has been a surprise to them, and they have heard of everything I bring up to them about stuff I have read online.

My car has been modified to be a frankenstein of sorts, as it has an early model mustang straight six in it which created a problem with mounting the carb as mustang engines have the carb facing the wrong way for the linkage. Thus my carb was put on with a fabricated mounting bracket and gaskets. It was done shotty and confused everyone who ever set eyes on it. Not these guys.

They have a lot of stuff from simple radiator caps (as mine was not holding pressure and needed replacement) on hand, and know how to track down most everything else you may need. I can't say enough about how valuable it has been to find such a well of knowledge specific to these old cars as it has been hell watching every other mechanic I have taken the car to scratch their heads.

The guy who I had direct contact with and who was working on my car was named Shane and he has been awesome. They are very thorough and found a bunch of major issues like broken engine mounts, that the 4 previous mechanics I took it to didn't even see. I chanlk it up to them really knowing the specifics of these older cars and being able to easily spot things that are not stock, and that may appear out of the ordinary in any way from wear and tear, to malfunction.

All in all I would say call these guys up for questions on ANYTHING. If they can't do it there I would bet they are the best to point you in the right direction as they have had to have encountered the question or problem in the past.

I pick up the car on Tuesday, and couldn't be happier.

I even hope to officially join the chapter soon and make it to some meetings to make friends and learn what I can from who ever is willing to teach.