Thread: Looking for a pin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've got brakes

Thanks to Steve (doghows) I now have brakes that actually stop the wagon. I got the rear brakes all back together late Sunday afternoon and was able to drive it forwards and backwards about 10' and the brakes seem to be working. I'll get it out of the backyard this coming weekend and drive it up and down the block a few times to really test it out. If that all goes good then I'll be doing some wiring under the dash and start driving it more as I start to fix the rust issues. All four doors have rust along with the right front fender. And 1 dent in the right rear 1/4 panel back by the bumper, but atleast I can drive it now while fixing all that stuff.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need doors I have all 4 on the parts wagon still. They are rust free and look to be in great shape. They are missing a few internal parts now but the metal is all good. Let me know the more that gets used off the car the happier I am.
    OOooops, never mind I just noticed yours is a 65 and my wagon is a 61. I don't think they will interchange very well.